It is the last week of classes. Yes, I know about next Monday, but it is still the last week. There are exams, projects, papers, and lab reports to finish. And then it is final exams. So while you have much to do on the academic front, be sure you are also taking care of yourself. Eat. Sleep. Exercise.
Next week, to help with finals preparation the CNS Cornerstones Committee and our CARE counselor have put together a new series: De-Stress CNS. It will be a series of events from December 11-13:
- Divine Canines – Monday, Dec. 11, Noon-2pm, PCL STEM Study Center
- Art Therapy (with bubbles!) – Tuesday, Dec. 12, 11am-1pm, WEL Courtyard
- Refuel Station – Tuesday, Dec. 12, 2-4pm, Southside of WCH
- Let it Go & Gratitude Self-Care Station – Wednesday, Dec. 13, 11am-1pm, WCH 1.108/1.110
- Hoppy Trails Animal Therapy – Wednesday, Dec. 13, 1:30-3:30pm, GEA Courtyard.
So help each other. Get your work done. Take care of yourselves.
Dr. Vanden Bout
P.S. If you have any online Course Instructor Surveys, be sure to fill them out.